Within 2 weeks from submitting abstract each participant receives first review telling if the scope of their research fits conference programme. Together with this information, conference bank account details will be sent. Please note that paying the conference fee does not grant accepting full paper to the conference, as the reviewers might first request to implement some changes in the papers. Therefore it is recommended to postpone conference fee payment until full paper is reviewed.
There are two ways to be a part of 15th Students' Science Conference:
- as an author publishing and presenting paper (please note both documents are required)
- as an auditor without publishing (call for auditors will be open soon)
The visa invitation letter is sent to all the participants who request it following procedure:
- Participant submits research abstract
- Our reviewers check if this research fits 15th SSC fields (check above)
- Participant receives information about review together with payment details
- Participant sends fee payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org together with personal information required for visa invitation letter.
- Within 7 days after conference payment participant will receive an email with conference invitation. If needed, a copy of invitation will be sent via snail mail or fax.
This procedure was designed to ensure our international guests will receive their invitation early enough so they could book their tickets in advance. Please note that paying conference fee is not a guarantee of accepting the paper to SSC. This will only happen if the participant will apply all the changes suggested by the reviewers during single blind review process.
Place in University Guest Rooms is for people who come to Wroclaw day before the conference, opening ceremony is here on Wroclaw University of Science and Technology in 1st day of the event and then all participants go to hotel where conference will take place.
We will have a discount price offer in our University Guest Rooms. You are welcome to check them on the website www.noclegi.pwr.edu.pl/
Please ask for the offer at email@example.com. Accomodation in our University Guest Rooms can be included in the conference fee on demand.
- Candidate need to create an account on ssc.pwr.edu.pl;
- Upload the article written according to the guidelines (described on the website) on the internet account before the application date;
- After the date of registration, articles will be examined in terms of the topic, format and page quantity;
- Further on, the articles will be directed to review by the internet system;
- Subsequently, an information whether the article is approver or rejected will be sent through/visible at candidate account;
- In case the article will be accepted, the Candidate should transfer the registration fee to SSC account, which can be found on ssc.pwr.edu.pl.
The conference fee for early registration is 50€ (210 PLN)
and for late registration 65€ (275 PLN)
Deadline for payments: July 15, 2017
The fee includes:
- Full alimentation (breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, dinner) during the conference,
- Participation in workshops and certified training sessions aiming to support your early steps in scientific career,
- Participation in all inclusive conference banquet, conference trip and other networking parts of the programme,
- Extensive conference welcome pack including conference proceedings.
Do you want to take part in the conference, but you do not have funds ?
Remember that you can be awarded additional financing for Scientific Conference by heads of institutes and departments, by the dean of your faculty and also by the Vice-Rector for Education!
You just need to submit a well argumented application to a responsible person.