Get In Touch With Us
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply?
- Candidate need to submit registration form on ssc.pwr.edu.pl;
- Send the article written according to the guidelines (described on the website) before the application date to our email: email@example.com;
- After the date of registration, articles will be examined in terms of the topic, format and page quantity;
- Further on, the articles will be directed to review by the internet system;
- Subsequently, an information whether the article is approver or rejected will be sent to candidate email;
- In case the article will be accepted, the Candidate should transfer the registration fee to SSC account, which can be found on ssc.pwr.edu.pl.
Who can apply?
Students’ Science Conference is addressed to students and PhD first year.
The visa invitation letter is sent to all the participants who request it following procedure:
- Participant submits research abstract
- Our reviewers check if this research fits 16th SSC fields (check above)
- Participant receives information about review together with payment details
- Participant sends fee payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org together with personal information required for visa invitation letter.
- Within 7 days after conference payment participant will receive an email with conference invitation. If needed, a copy of invitation will be sent via snail mail or fax.
This procedure was designed to ensure our international guests will receive their invitation early enough so they could book their tickets in advance. Please note that paying conference fee is not a guarantee of accepting the paper to SSC. This will only happen if the participant will apply all the changes suggested by the reviewers during single blind review process.
Abstracts and articles
Where we sand papers?
Send papers, written according to the guidelines (described on the website), before the application date to our email: email@example.com
Where is guidelines for authors?
Guidelines for authors you will find in the tab PARTICIPANTS
How high is the conference fee?
The conference fee for early registration is 85€ and for late registration 100€ .
Deadline for payments: 20 August 2018
The fee includes:
- Full alimentation (breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, dinner) during the conference,
- Participation in workshops and certified training sessions aiming to support your early steps in scientific career,
- Participation in all inclusive conference banquet, conference special attractions and other networking parts of the programme,
- Extensive conference welcome pack including conference proceedings.
Hint: Do you want to take part in the conference, but you do not have funds ? Remember that you can be awarded additional financing for Scientific Conference by heads of institutes and departments, by the dean of your faculty and also by the Vice-Rector for Education! You just need to submit a well argumented application to a responsible person.
Paying conference fee
Within 2 weeks from submitting abstract each participant receives first review telling if the scope of their research fits conference programme. Together with this information, conference bank account details will be sent. Please note that paying the conference fee does not grant accepting full paper to the conference, as the reviewers might first request to implement some changes in the papers. Therefore it is recommended to postpone conference fee payment until full paper is reviewed. People who were qualified to participate in the conference are requested to transfer the conference fee to the following bank account:
Account number: 37 1090 2402 0000 0006 1000 0434
Title transfer: Projekt: 91KS/0022/18, zadanie: 0001768/2018, name of the participant, SSC 2018
Politechnika Wrocławska DZIAŁ STUDENCKI,
wyb. Stanisława Wyspiańskiego 27, 50-370 Wrocław
Deadline: 20 August 2018
Accomodations & Travel
Accomodation during the conference?
Place in University Guest Rooms is for people who come to Wroclaw day before the conference, opening ceremony is here on Wroclaw University of Science and Technology in 1st day of the event and then all participants go to hotel where conference will take place. We will have a discount price offer in our University Guest Rooms. You are welcome to check them on the website https://pixelhostel.pl/ The special offer is 15% discount. For more quastion please ask for the offer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accomodation on the conference?
Accommodation will be provided in two hotels in Boguszów-Gorce and in Wałbrzych.
The conference will be held in Hotel Piotr * SPA&Wellness.
It is located 90 km on south-west od Wrocławia, between (the massif of) picturesque Kamienne i Wałbrzyskie mountains.
27 rooms, including rooms for people with disabilities
It has been provided with a state-of-the-art SPA & Wellness Zone. It ofers unlimited use of the swimming pool, jacuzzi, dry and steam sauna, salt cave and gym.
The resort itself is located at the foot of the Mniszek mountain, directly near the stadium, which allows you to organize additional attractions, including evening barbecue.
In the evening, we encourage you to relax with bowling and billiard.
The second one is Hotel Ibis Styles Wałbrzych. It is 8,5 km away from a official housing agent. Participants will be transported between those two hotels.
More information about hotels in “GENERAL INFO”.
Travel from opening ceremony to conference hotel?
More information soon.
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology